Wednesday, July 23, 2008

a few months early, but what the hell

Ok, sure my birth day isnt for a few months, but hey what the hell. There will be a party in the end of august or early September. As usual, if you dont pick up these items, its fine, they are to serve a guide as to my interests and figures/kits that I would like to add to my collection.
Specific Items
General Items
  • chocoate chip cookies
  • Strawberry Cheescake
  • Baked Potatoe Soup at Black Angus
  • Pocky
  • Ice Cream
  • food cookbooks
  • Shrimp Tempura
  • Chicken Katsu
now lets get general - Likes:
  • Death Note
  • Gamera
  • Godzilla
  • Gundam
  • Japanese Swords
  • food
  • books (sci fi and fantasy)
  • Turtles
  • Tortoises
  • Orca
  • lightsaber replicas
  • sci-fi and fantasy movies
  • japanese flicks
  • High and Mighty Color
  • Gackt
  • L'arc en Ciel
  • Never Ending Story
  • Prop replicas
  • Chronicles of Narnia
  • graphic design (and books about graphic design)
  • Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl
  • anime (duh)
  • food
  • fire
  • sushi
  • Gundam Kits (especially the Master Grade Format)
  • Eating
  • Cooking
  • Katanas (Carbon Steel Ones)
  • Anime
  • Manga
  • Lightsaber replicas (No Plastic sabers, No mini lightsabers, only accurate Metal hilt replicas)
  • Borders Book Store
  • Mochi Ice Cream
  • Japanese food
  • burgers
  • Art
  • Painting
  • Drawing
  • Reading (sci fi, fantasy mostly)
  • Macross
  • photography
what not to get me:
  • P.S. people have often told me that they are worried about getting me a gundam that i dont want or already have....here is a good rule of thumb....anything 1/100 scale form the Master Grade Series is good by me. I dont mind having doubles. It just gives me another change to re-build a kit with new techniques/ideas for modifications
now, here is a list of things NOT TO GET ME/I DO NOT NEED!
  • Godzilla DVD's (except the one listed above of course)
  • Stuffed turtlesStuffed Sheep
  • Plushies in general for that matter unless i have specified a plushie i actually want (very very very unlikely)
  • MINI Lightsabers
  • Plastic Lightsabers
  • clothes...unless you KNOW its something i will actually like...in that case, I'm a medium/large in adult size
  • Gamera DVD's (I already have the ones I want)
  • Anime DVD's (Unless its the DeathNote Limited Box sets with figs, the by all means go for it)
  • Jewelry...I'm way too damn picky
  • kitchen knives (Japanese Sushi Knives are ok though...those are fun...i mean usefull...when making sushi)
  • Pre-built Gundam figures (again, waaay to damn picky - Gundam KITS are ok though)

No comments: