Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Luke V2 Lightsaber

After that last post, I feel that I must post something constructive, and so here we go: This is my LUke ROTJ v2 Lightsaber.

Long story short, this saber was the stunt versions used in return of the Jedi. I honestly prefer this version as Luke was seen with this saber more times than with the Hero version .You can check out the full scoop on this version at Parts to Star Wars

While it is not a perfect replica of the v2, im still very happy with it Anyhow, I got the parts i needed for this saber form various sources, the main body came form e-bay. The seller custom machined the saber for me, and it was surprisingly cheap, around $67. The threaded bar I needed to put the thing together was bought at a local hardware store, the clamp came from a member of the FX-sabers.com forums, and yes it is a REAL graflex clamp, the knurled Cone and circuit board came from a member of the replica prop forum

No comments: